Ever since Grand Seiko first went on the market in Japan in 1960, SEIKO's most sophisticated technology has gone into its development as the company's top brand. The concept behind Grand Seiko is supreme accuracy and unbeatable user-friendliness—all the things a quality timepiece was intended to embody. With the sales launch of these models in Asia, the SEIKO tradition of superior mechanical technology will be brought to the region.
SEIKO believes that Grand Seiko should be a timepiece that people are proud to own—and one that lasts for quite a long time—and the company is committed to making it even better in the future.
Feature of Grand Seiko9S64-00G0 SL
- Mechanical (Manual winding type)
- Stainless Steel Case and Buckle
- Crocodile Strap
- Screw case back
- Dual-curved Sapphire Crystal (with Anti-Reflective Coating)
- Power reserve up to 72 hours (fully wound)
- Water resistant 3 bar
- Daily rate -3 ~ +5 seconds (Static Accuracy)
- Magnetic resistance 4800 A/m
- Case diameter: 37.9 mm
- Case thickness: 11.5 mm
- Weight: 62 g
- 24 jewels
- Limited Edition 700 pcs
Products Line up
Ad VisualHere are the recently released ad visuals. Please click on the link below.