Ever since Grand Seiko first went on the market in Japan in 1960, SEIKO's most sophisticated technology has gone into its development as the company's top brand. The concept behind Grand Seiko is supreme accuracy and unbeatable user-friendliness—all the things a quality timepiece was intended to embody. With the sales launch of these models in Asia, the SEIKO tradition of superior mechanical technology will be brought to the region.
SEIKO believes that Grand Seiko should be a timepiece that people are proud to own—and one that lasts for quite a long time—and the company is committed to making it even better in the future.
Feature of Grand Seiko9S64-00B0
- SEIKO 130th Anniversary Commemorative model
- 1,300 pcs. Limited Edition
- 9S64 manual winding caliber
- Stainless Steel case & buckle
- Crocodile strap with stainless steel buckle
- Dual curved sapphire glass (with anti-reflecting coating)
- Water resistant 30m
- 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Anti-magnetic 10,000 A/m
- Mean daily rate between -3 and +5 seconds per day (under static conditions)
- Diameter: 35.8mm
- Power reserve 72hours (fully wound)
- 24 Jewels
Products Line up
Ad VisualHere are the recently released ad visuals. Please click on the link below.